Flights are $300 per person
- We are flying brand new, world class, Cameron hot air balloons, built right here in the USA.
- Our pilots are top notch, FAA certified, commercial pilots, flying incident/accident free, for 39 years, in Western North Carolina.
- Simply put… This is the best adventure value in Western North Carolina!
What you get for $300:
- A forty-five to sixty minute, five-hundred to two-thousand foot above ground level, un-tethered balloon flight, over the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Brand new, world class, USA built, Cameron balloons, and they’re beautiful.
- Partitioned baskets. Each of our baskets have four, separate, passenger compartments. Each compartment comfortably holds 2-4 adults.
- Comfortable transportation. Relax as our spacious bus transports you to, and from, your adventure.
- Multi generation, FAA certified, commercial pilots, with 39 years of, incident/accident free flying, in the Asheville area.
- Convenient, real time, online scheduling/availability. Over-the-phone scheduling, and a great adventure.
- Please book online using our online reservation service. Have additional questions? We are available by phone or text at (828) 545-2329 or through email at BalloonsOverAsheville at gmail dot com
Here are the terms:
- Please read our website for answers to any questions you may have. If you have a question that is not answered on our website, please email or text us your question, and we’ll reply as soon as possible. If you prefer to call us… Please do, we’re happy to hear from you.
- When scheduling your flight, payment in advance is required to finalize your reservation. We use PayPal to process credit and debit cards, we accept all major credit cards.
- All reservations require approval, by a human, in our office.
- Approval will usually occur within two hours of your booking. Within four hours if we are out flying balloons.
- Appointment approval or denial will occur as soon as possible, and no later than 8:30pm, the day before your flight.
- In the event we are unable to fly, you will have the option to reschedule or be fully refunded, on the day of your cancelled flight.
- We have a seven day cancellation policy (fourteen days in October). To cancel or reschedule please notify us, via email, at least 168 hours prior to your 6AM appointment time (336 hours in October).