Shared flights are $235 per person
- We are flying brand new, world class, Cameron hot air balloons, built right here in the USA.
- Our pilots are top notch, FAA certified, commercial pilots, flying incident/accident free, for 35 years, in Western North Carolina.
- Simply put… This is the best adventure value in Western North Carolina!
What you get for $235:
- A forty-five to sixty minute, five-hundred to two-thousand foot above ground level, un-tethered balloon flight, over the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
- Brand new, world class, USA built, Cameron balloons, and they’re beautiful.
- Partitioned baskets. Each of our baskets have four, separate, passenger compartments. Each compartment comfortably holds 1-4 adults.
- Comfortable transportation. Relax as our spacious bus transports you to, and from, your adventure.
- Multi generation, FAA certified, commercial pilots, with 35 years of, incident/accident free flying, in the Asheville area.
- Convenient, real time, online scheduling/availability. No returned phone calls, just a great adventure.
What you don’t get for $235:
- Returned phone calls. All scheduling, and communicating is through the website, email, and text. Flights may only be scheduled through our website. For unusual circumstances or technical issues please email us at BalloonsOverAsheville at gmail dot com.
Here are the terms:
- Please read our website for answers to any questions you may have. If you have a question that is not answered on our website, please email us your question, and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
- When scheduling your flight online, a 35% refundable deposit, through PayPal, is required to finalize your reservation. PayPal accepts all major credit cards.
- All reservations require approval, by a human, in our office.
- Approval will usually occur within two hours of your booking. Within four hours if we are out flying balloons.
- Appointment approval or denial will occur as soon as possible, and no later than 8:30pm, the day before your flight.
- Your credit card will be swiped, for the remaining balance, by our staff, the morning of your flight, before we fly.
- In the event we are unable to fly, you will have the option to reschedule or be fully refunded, on the day of your cancelled flight.
- We have a seven day cancellation policy. To cancel or reschedule please notify us, via email, at least 168 hours prior to your 6AM appointment time.